Siblings Untitled 01 Siblings Untitled 01

tee hee

I just pissed off my roommate, and she hit me in the head. Unfortunately, she can not levitate, but would still like her time back.

Bobert-Rob responds:

Good luck with that, you gotta talk to customer service representatives with Indian accents to get it back, so... yeah.
Yer better off just trying to jump over it... or building a bridge. OR GET IN A HELICOPTER, YEA!

tWHYlight tWHYlight

In addition to be a Twilight hater...

...it's also really awesome to see how your style progresses. I really like the extra work and detail you put into your flash, not to mention how fluid the movement is. What's your typical FPS, and what was the FPS for this movie? (the animation student in me asking ^_^)

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

yep...

This pretty much summed up my first experience of "Left 4 Dead".

Louis always seemed to be the guy to be grabbed by the tongue...things.

I only played it once!

I Love You, You are Great I Love You, You are Great

simple, but elegant

You did such a fantastic job with this song. Just listening to all of your other stuff, and seeing how it all comes together to show wonderful progress, it's a delightful and thrilling ride.

The melody that the song keeps coming back to just seems to serve as a reminder of that it's something that can be relied on, despite all of the progressions, the forward up and down movements. Where ever you are, you can find a safe and good place in it, which was well demonstrated by the variations in the harmony with the vocals, piano, the electronica, ukulele(?) and everything else.

I just love how charged with emotion it is...a sense of grinning optimism in any face or area. Thank you so much for this.